USB Device Protection 1.0.0.0

USBDeviceProtection
This small software is very simple, yet very powerful and very useful. The size of the binary is a bit large, because I coded it in Microsoft C# .NET, and requires .NET Framework v2.0. The main reason I used the 2.0 version of the .NET Framework is, compatibility. Most computers nowadays have already .NET Framework v2.0 installed. I had the software configured to require version 4.0 first, but then I decided to change it.

This is compatible with almost all Windows operating system that can run .NET Framework 2.0. If you do not have a .NET Framework, the link is included below. This is also compatible with 64bit Windows, and in fact, I built this using 64bit Windows 7.

DeveloperRuel Pagayon
Product HomepageUSB Device Protection
Date AddedSeptember 17, 2010
LicenseFree (Freeware)


Filename / Sizesetup.exe / 4.5MB
OS Support Win 7/Vista/2000/2003/XP

Download:   USB Device Protection 1.0.0.0