Manage My Fonts 1.0

Manage My Fonts 1.0

Manage and organize fonts on your computer.

Manage My Fonts is a small and simple application that helps the administrator or user of a computer to install, activate or deactivate, delete and generally manage font files on a computer.


Here are some key features of "Manage My Fonts":


· install font files,
· uninstall font files,
· activate/deactivate fonts,
· manage groups of fonts being activated/deactivated together,
· find fonts needed for newly opened documents,
· find all installed fonts in a computer system,
· check font integrity,
· printing of font/typeface samples,
· on screen display of font previews,
· supplying information on font properties.



Developer:

License / Price:

Size / OS:

Last Updated:

Category:
DownloadFontsManager.com 
Freeware / FREE
609 KB / Windows All
July 15th, 2010
Utilities


Click To Download
Manage My Fonts 1.0