Recover Office and Windows Product Keys with ProduKey

keyInitially, I used a text file to store my Windows and Office product keys.  This made it very easy to keep up with these keys in case I ever needed to reinstall those program, but if I was to ever accidentally delete this file or it got corrupted, I would not be able to reinstall any of my software.  This was a little concerning.
Produkey offers a solution to this problem.  It is a free program which is designed to help you find certain CD or product keys on your computer.

Overview

Produkey is a free utility which helps you to find out the CD key of  Microsoft Office, Windows Operating System (XP / Vista / 7) and SQL and Exchange servers.
produkeyOnce you run Produkey on your computer, it will display you the CD keys of the mentioned packages that are installed on your computer.   Make sure to write these codes down and put them in a safe place.
But you might not face such problem if you are using Produkey. With Produkey, you can not only extract the product keys, but it will also display you with their product IDs also.

Conclusion

I consider Produkey as a MUST in any computer. If you are not good at remembering the product keys and IDs or you somehow lost them, this amazing utility will let you find them with a single click.